Rockman 6 in 34:08 by ohon (Famicom)
- Wind Man
- Flame Man
- Blizzard Man
- Plant Man
- Tomahawk Man (Normal Door)
- Yamato Man (Beat Door)
- Knight Man (Normal Door)
- Centaur Man (Normal Door)
This route is used by both Ppotdot1 (current WR) and Tiki (current SDA). Agwawaf goes Flame first and ends with Wind, which probably is a bit slower due to Flame Man being horrible to fight with the buster and having the other weapons for Wind's stage doesn't really speed it up.
Boss Damage TableEdit
|Mega Man 6 Boss Damage Chart|
|Mega Buster||Blizzard Attack||Centaur Flash||Flame Blast||Knight Crush||Plant Barrier||Silver Tomahawk||Wind Storm||Yamato Spear||Rush Power Adapter||Beat|
|Wily Machine 6|
|Wily Machine 6|
- For Mega Buster, the first number is when the weapon is fired normally; the second is when it is fully charged.
- For Rush Power Adapter, the first number is with uncharged shots; the second number is damage inflicted from partially charged shots; third number is when it is fully charged.
- Strangely, Beat does not inflict damage against bosses in this game; only enemies.
- For Mechazaurus, a fully-charged Power Adapter shot can be used to deflect its platforms at it, inflicting 1 unit of damage against it.
- Mechazaurus can eat Yamato Spear shots because of an interaction between how fast the projectile travels and some overlapping hitboxes on the boss. This depends on your horizontal position in the room, and the possible positions to shoot from alternates between 4 consecutive pixels where your shots will register and 2 where your shot will get eaten. For guaranteed hits you can shoot with your back against the wall or figure out a cue for somewhere else in the room.
- Credit goes to Twilight Man from MMKB for damage values.
You can't jump out of a slide like you would in other classic series games. You need to either press A or turn the other direction to cancel slide. (note: If you use A to cancel your slide you MUST not be holding down or the slide will NOT cancel)
Quick Rush Adapter Menu ExitEdit
When you go into the menu to equip one of the Rush Adapters, you can quickly exit the menu without having it show Mega Man equipping Rush by hold A.