All Runs can be found at Mega Man RTA Leaderboards
X Mission (100%): 21:15 by Kpoisson (Emu)
X Mission (Any%): 18:28 by Kpoisson (Emu)
Zero Mission (100%): N/A
Zero Mission (Any%): N/A
Xtreme Mode (100%): 37:52 by Elpis (Emu?)
Xtreme Mode (Any%): N/A
The Emulator of choice for Xtreme 2 is the Gambatte emulator. You can use original hardware but for a game this small it might be a bit excessive if you don't already have the necessary equipment to stream from a gamecube.
There has not been any test into whether the VC version on 3ds is faster or slower compared to original hardware or Gambatte.
X Mission (100%)
- Skull Head
- Volt Catfish (Leg Upgrade)
- Launch Octopus (Body Upgrade)
- Flame Mammoth (Subtank)
- Neon Tiger (Helmet Upgrade)
- Mammoth Revisit (Arm Upgrade + Soul Farm)
- Berkana (Hadoken+Shoryuken)
Notes: This route has Catfish first as it is the hardest fight with only buster and you get access to the leg upgrades which gives X an air dash and upward dash. You want to go to the shop and buy buster +1 after Catfish and equip it next stage. This makes you buster do 3 damage instead of 2 to the 4 Mavericks. After Neon Tiger you will need to revist Mammoth to get the Arm Upgrade and farm souls on the conveyor belt until you hit 1000 Souls. This will unlock Buster +2 which will let you do 4 Damage instead of 3 to Velguarder, Isaz/Sowilo, Berkana.
X Mission (Any%)
- Skull Head
- Neon Tiger (Heart)
- Volt Catfish (Leg Upgrade)
- Launch Octopus (Heart)
- Flame Mammoth
Notes: This route follows boss weakness. We start with Tiger as he's the only boss on this route that we don't get access to his weakness. We also only pick up 2 hearts as they are minor time losses and the leg upgrade is necessary for the Berkana Stage. We also buy Buster+1, Buster +2, and Barrier Extender. We buy Barrier Extender because we don't get the body armor and all of the hearts and we can make use of the extended invincibilty frames.
Zero Mission (100%)
Zero Mission (Any%)
Xtreme Mode (100%)
Xtreme Mode (Any%)
Damage Charts Edit
This chart is for damage values for X in Mega Man Xtreme 2.
|Mega Man Xtreme 2|
|X-Buster||Ray Claw||Tri-Thunder||Marine Tornado||Fire Wave||Strike Chain||Sonic Slicer||Bomb Bee||Tornado Fang||Giga Crash||Hadouken||Shouryuken|
|Isaz and Sowilo||1:1:1:2:1||2:3||0:0||0:0||2:3||0:0||0:0||0:0||4:6||6||--||--|
- Damage values listed on this chart assume the player does not have any Parts that increase attack power for the X-Buster -- such as Buster Plus 1 or Buster Plus 2 -- equipped for X.
- For X-Buster, the five damage values are listed according to how long the weapon is charged. The first number is damage done with uncharged shots; the second number is when the weapon is charged slightly (cyan); third number is when the X-Buster is charged some more (white). Fourth number is damage done from the second shot fired when the X-Buster is charged all the way (pink). Fifth number is damage inflicted from the spread shot when the FIRE button is pressed repeatedly (pink and white).
- For the eight Special Weapons, the first number is damage done when the weapon is used in normal fire; the second is when the weapon is used in its charged state.
- For Neon Tiger, hitting him with his weakness, the Tornado Fang, will not only damage him for the amount listed on this chart, but he will also be slammed against a wall for 1 additional unit of damage as well.
- Hitting Launch Octopus with either version of Ray Claw just once will instantly sever his limbs, disabling him of some of his moves.
- For Isaz and Sowilo, both heads share the same damage values. Attacks that are capable of striking multiple enemies in one hit, such as X's Giga Crash, will be listed as damage inflicted per hit, not the total amount of damage done.
- For Berkana, hitting her with an uncharged Ray Claw will simply stun her without inflicting damage. The player must strike her again with Ray Claw the moment she is stunned in order for her to take damage.
- If X uses Ray Claw on one of Berkana's spiked balls, it will launch it up in the air and stun Berkana, however no damage will be inflicted.
- If X hits Berkana with the second shot from a Level-4 X-Buster shot, it will only stun her.
This chart is for damage values for Zero in Mega Man Xtreme 2
Mega Man Xtreme 2 - Z-SaberEdit
|First Slash||Second Slash||Third Slash||Walk Slash||Dash Slash||Mid-Air Slash||Air-Dash Slash||Wall Slash|
|Isaz and Sowilo||2||2||2||2||2||3||3||3|
Special Techniques Edit
Mega Man Xtreme 2 - Special TechniquesEdit
|Rising||Tri-Thunder||Fish Fang||Fire Wave||Lightning||Dash||Earth Gaizer||Drill Crush||Zero Final|
|Isaz and Sowilo||4||0||5||3||3||3||1||6||6|
- Damage values listed on this chart assume the player does not have any Parts that increase attack power for the Z-Saber -- such as Saber Plus 1 or Saber Plus 2 -- equipped for Zero.
- When equipped with the Ultimate Saber Part, damage values for Zero's Z-Saber will still remain the same. However, the first two slashes in Zero's Z-Saber combo will be absent -- pressing the B Button will make Zero slash only with the last slash.
- For Isaz and Sowilo, both heads share the same damage values. Attacks that are capable of striking multiple enemies in one hit, such as Zero's Earth Gaizer or Zero Final, will be listed as damage inflicted per hit, not the total amount of damage done.
- Hitting Gareth with his own spears by deflecting them back at him with Zero's Z-Saber will stun him and inflict 2 units of damage against him. If this is done with a special technique or other Z-Saber slash, it will inflict two additional units of damage if the technique/slash and the deflected spear happens to hit Gareth at nearly (or exactly) the same time.
- Interestingly, slashing at Spark Mandrill while dashing on the ground will cause a weakness reaction for him, despite there not being any ice-elemental techniques for Zero to learn in Mega Man Xtreme 2.
Credits for damage charts goes to Twilight Man at MMKB